Support all your favorite nonprofits with a single donation.Donate safely, anonymously & monthly, in any amount. It's a smarter way to give online. Learn more
Farm Animal Reform Movement (FARM)
FARM (Farm Animal Reform Movement) is a 501(c)3, national public interest organization promoting plant-based (vegan) diets to save animals, reduce global warming, conserve environmental resources, and improve public health. With less than 5% overhead, member contributions directly support life-saving campaigns!
FARM is the oldest and most active national organization working exclusively to stop the abuse and killing of animals for food.
Just look what we’ve accomplished in the past 33 years:
- Our Meatout has grown into the world’s largest annual grassroots diet education campaign.
- Our World Farm Animals Day raises awareness of farmed animal suffering in 30 countries.
- Our Gentle Thanksgiving promotes a compassionate nonviolent celebration of Thanksgiving.
- Our Vegan Earth Day exposes the role of meat production in global warming & water pollution.
- Our Letters from FARM broadcast our message to millions through hundreds of newspapers.
- Our Sabina Fund funds grassroots groups that promote meatless eating throughout the world.
- Our Animal Rights Conference rallies, trains, and inspires hundreds of animal activists.
Farm Animal Reform Movement (FARM) is a 501(c)3 organization.